Founded in 2010, PT Aicón Global Indonesia or Aicón, has been supporting corporations and other types of organizations in managing economic, social and environmental impacts, adopting sustainable development principles, as well as in achieving a better sustainability in Indonesia.
To be a world-class company that encourages neverending implementation of sustainable development principles in a strategic and innovative way in business and other sectors.
- Create innovative tools to apply the concept of sustainable development
- Encourage and facilitate strategic integration of the principles of sustainable development in various sectors.
- Improving the ability of the actors in various sectors in terms of developing social capital in accordance with the objectives of sustainable development.
- Broadly promoting the principles of sustainable development.
- Developing internal capabilities of organizations and individuals in the field of strategic management of sustainable development issues.
Aside from our routine consulting activities, we actively enggages in several associations and initiatives that promote social responsibility or sustainable development principles. Our organization is a member of GRI Gold Community and commited to UN Global Compact. Our people engage with Social Value UK and Trisakti Sustainability Center. With other colleagues in other Asian Countries, we established Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia). We also supports forums and initiatives on social and environmental issues, such as material flow cost accounting (MFCA) forum in Indonesia.
Juniati Gunawan, PhDDirector
Trisakti Sustainability Centre (TSC)
University of Trisakti
Semerdanta Pusaka, DBACountry Director for Indonesia
Social Responsibility Asia (SR Asia)